Topic : Total View : 109
GST-Ready Tally.ERP 9 Release 6.4.9 is here!
In accordance with the latest e-Way Bill updates, we have made few enhancements in the product.
The latest version under Tally.ERP 9 Release 6 series is Release 6.4.9, launched on 29th November, 2018.
Tally.ERP 9 Release 6.4.9 supports latest e-Way Bill changes
- The latest e-Way Bill Bulk Generation Tool Version 1.0.1118 is now supported
- There is now a provision to select supply type as SKD/CKD/Lots
- For export transactions, you can input state as ‘Other Country’. As PIN Code of shipping address is now mandatory, there is provision to input the PIN of the location (airport/shipping yard/border check post) from where the consignment is exported.
- For import transactions, you can input state as ‘Other Country’. As PIN code is now mandatory, there is provision to input the PIN code of the location (airport/shipping yard/border check post) from where the consignment is entering the country.
- The product now supports the four types of transactions, i.e. ‘Regular’, ‘Bill To – Ship To’, ‘Bill From – Dispatch From’ and Combination of 2 and 3. These types will depend upon the number of parties involved in the billing, shipping and movement of goods from one location to another.
Below are the highlights of Tally.ERP 9 Release 6 series.
Record Fixed Asset purchases in account invoice mode
For your convenience, you can now record Fixed Assets purchases in account invoice mode as well. This was earlier possible only in the voucher mode.
Automatic rounding off invoice amounts
Create a Round off Ledger and select Invoice Rounding as the type of ledger. While creating invoice and upon selecting this ledger, Tally.ERP9 will auto calculate the difference value.
Manage e-Way Bills using Tally.ERP 9
When you create the invoice before transporting goods, Tally.ERP 9 captures all the necessary details required to capture e-Way Bill. You need not re-enter these details in the e-Way Bill portal again. Just export the invoice in JSON format and upload to the portal for generating e-Way Bill.
Post By: Art Babu on Dec 08, 2018 02:36:48 Saturday IST
- Enter e-Way Bill Number (EBN) in its corresponding invoice, print the invoice and hand it over to the transporter.
- You can export JSON file for a single invoice or for multiple invoices together in one go.
- If the mode of transport, vehicle no., place of supply and State are same for a given set of invoices, you can group invoices accordingly and generate a single JSON file for a consolidated e-Way Bill. But first, you must generate e-Way Bills for each invoice as a prerequisite.
- Tally.ERP 9 identifies invoices for which e-Way Bills are yet to be generated. You can add, modify, delete, consolidate and track e-Way Bills against invoices.Tally.ERP9 also shows which details are missing in the invoice for the purpose of generating e-Way Bills.
- You can generate e-Way Bills on behalf of your supplier or transporter; or in cases of purchases and also for credit notes, delivery notes and receipt notes as well.