Topic : Total View : 69
Step 1: Press “Win + R” and Type “gpedit.msc”, then hit Enter or OK.
Step 2: Click on Computer Configuration and Administrative Templates.
Step 3: Click on “Windows Components” and double click “Windows Defender Antivirus”.
Step 4: Double click “Turn off Windows Defender Antivirus”.
At last, select the Enable button on the left edge and click OK.
Post By: Art Babu on Nov 04, 2018 11:00:32 Sunday IST
How to disable Windows Defender using Local Group Policy
If you're running Windows 10 Pro, Enterprise, or Education, you can use the Local Group Policy Editor to disable Windows Defender Antivirus on your computer permanently using these steps:
1. Use the Windows key + R keyboard shortcut to open the Run command.
2. Type gpedit.msc and click OK to open the Local Group Policy Editor.
3. Browse the following path:
Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Windows Defender Antivirus
4. On the right, double-click the Turn off Windows Defender Antivirus policy.
5. Select the Enabled option to disable Windows Defender.
6. Click Apply.
7. Click OK.
Once you've completed the steps, restart your computer to apply the changes.
Post By: Baba Khan on Nov 04, 2018 11:18:23 Sunday IST